Monday, December 30, 2013

Zoya Payton Swatches and Review

Hey everybody!
Today I'm sharing Zoya Payton, an amazing polish that's part of Zoya's winter Zenith collection.  I managed to pick up this and another polish while they were having a sale.  I'm so happy I did!

Payton is a deep red-ish purple color with tons of holographic flecks.  The site describes it as "A full- coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter."  I really need to try some galaxy nail art with this, I think it would look so stunning!  



The coverage on this was amazing, this is two thin coats.  I bet you could probably even get away with one if you made it a little thicker.  The dry time was average, not the fastest, but not excruciatingly long either.


Just look at all of that holo!!

Well, that's all for today folks!  I hope you all have a wonderful week, and a very happy New Year's Eve!!
-Violet

3 comments:

  1. I love the cranberry color, and the little sparkles are gorgeous! I agree, galaxy nail art would be stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton is gorgeous! I still need to buy this polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Zoya is having a sale in a couple of days, that might be a good time to pick it up! :)

      Delete