Sunday, October 27, 2013

Doctor Lacquer Dopamine and Estrogen Swatches and Reviews

Hi Everybody!  Today I have two polishes from Doctor Lacquer to share with you.  Both are form her Hormonal Efficiency collection, which consists of six thermal polishes.

Dopamine is a gorgeous polish full of large holographic circle glitters, yellow hexes, and yellow micro glitters. This is purple both in storage and when you're cold.  When you're warm, it's blue. The glitter payoff was amazing on both polishes, I didn't have to fish for glitter at all!  
The formula was great, and the dry time was fast.  My pictures show three easy coats with topcoat.





 Estrogen is packed full of pink holographic circle glitters, smaller green circle glitters, green hexes, and green micro glitters.  This polish is pink when warm and purple when cold.  I've never seen a polish even remotely like this; same with Dopamine!  I'm completely floored!  Literally, I'm standing here staring at my fingers.  The formula and dry time were great, three thin coats.


 

These polishes definitely didn't disappoint!  The colors are flawless; all I can say is WOW!  Dopamine and Estrogen can be purchased on Doctor Lacquer's website, along with the rest of the Hormonal Efficiency collection.  Hurry, they won't last forever!
Have a great week!

-Violet


*These products were purchased by me

1 comment: