Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Color Club Electronica Swatch and Review

Hi!  Today's swatch is of Color Club Electronica from the Dance to the Musique collection.  This collection came out a looong time a go but I never got my hands on it.  Then a couple days ago, I was at Bed Bath and Beyond and saw it on clearance!  With a coupon, it turned out to be 75 cents!  What a deal!  Too bad I couldn't find the rest of the collection.

Electronica is the perfect purple.  It's dark, but it never looks black.  Packed inside are purple-y/pink shimmers, which add gorgeous depth to the polish.
This polish applies heavenly and dries super quick.  You only need one-two coats, depending on how thick.
 I really like this polish, and now I'm regretting that I didn't pick up the whole collection when it came out.  Oh well, you win some you lose some.
Happy Tuesday!
-Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment