Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Revlon Midnight Affair Swatch and Review







Hi!  This swatch is of Revlon Midnight Affair.  This polish was actually gifted to me.  I don't think that I myself would have bought it; not because I don't like the color, but because I like it too much.  I now have like six polishes in this shade haha.   I'm such a sucker for anything dark navy blue.  Actually, I'm really glad that I received this, it's a lot different than my other five.

Formula and Application:  The formula is great, there is a little bit of streaking on the first coat, but it's nothing that a second coat can't handle.  It dried super fast, which is great, there's nothing I hate more than waiting over five minutes for my polish to dry. 

Color and Finish:  Midnight Affair is a deep, dark blue.  What makes it different than my other blues is that it doesn't have a lot of shimmer.  There is actually almost no shimmer, which is strange because in the bottle it looks super shimmery.  It dries to a satin finish, another thing that makes it different.  Even with topcoat, it doesn't have a lot of shine, which I sort of like.

Overall, this is a great bottle of polish.  I tried to write a little more than I have in my previous posts, so I hope you liked it!

-Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment