Monday, September 9, 2013






Puzzle Piece Nail Art!!! Yayyy!
This is one of the first designs I created for the blog, and I love it!  It is super fun and easy to do.  I did make a tutorial, and it is on YouTube: http://youtu.be/tfn8-qNpOBg
The products I used were:
Zoya Syrena- One of the top five colors in my collection.  It's a super gorgeous pink with a bit  of shimmer and a very quick drying time.  Best of all, it only needs two coats for full opacity and glides on like a dream!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue it- A dark shimmery blue. I really like this color, because I'm a big fan of blue in general.  It does take a bit of time to dry, but overall it's worth the wait.

Wet n' Wild Tickled Pink- Ugh, when I use this as a base color, I absolutely hate it.  The application is okay, but it chips literally less then an hour later.  However, it is good for designs and water marbling.

Revlon ColorStay Top Coat- Pretty good but not my favorite.  It goes on easily but tends to crack my polish after it dries.  I'm only using it because my Out The Door got a little goopey.

I hope you enjoyed the design!

-Violet<3

No comments:

Post a Comment