Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NYX Enchanting Ocean Swatch and Review





NYX Enchanting Ocean!
A little while ago at the checkout desk of some random store in the mall, this little baby caught my eye.  I completely fell in love with the color, but I was reluctant to buy it because I wasn't too sure of the quality.  Of course, my love for this amazing shade won over and soon I was at home swatching it.  Let me just say, I am SO SO SO glad I decided to buy Enchanting Ocean.
For starters, the formula is AMAZING!  It's super easy to apply and it needs only two to three layers, depending on how thick you make them.  I was just so stunned at the amazing quality, which surpassed many of my much more expensive polishes.
Now for the color.  It's a killer, and the pictures do it no, and I mean no, justice.  In reality, it's a gorgeous blue/green jelly, much deeper than the first two photos; the third one comes a little closer to the actual color.  It is a glass fleck polish, and some of the glass reflects blue and purple, which just adds to the already immense awe factor.  
I can't get enough of this fantastic polish, and I hope you love it as much as I do.   Thanks!

-Violet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment