Saturday, September 14, 2013

China Glaze Concrete Catwalk and Out The Door Northern Lights Swatch And Review

 
 
So, because my last review was kind of negative and mean, this one is going to be positive and happy.  Yay!  Three cheers for good reviews!  Today I'm doing a double swatch of China Glaze Concrete Catwalk and the Out The Door Northern Lights holographic topcoat. 
I absolutely love Concrete Catwalk.  It's just such a rich, creamy grey color.
Formula: It applies perfectly smooth and could easily be a one coater.  I used two coats in the pictures above, because I had scratched and chipped my first coat.
Dry Time: The dry time is fantastic, it's so easy to apply a quick coat when you're in a hurry.



I just recently purchased the Northern Lights topcoat by Out The Door, and I already love it.  I had been eyeing it for a while, because I desperately wanted a replacement for Fairy Dust by China Glaze.  They are basically the same, except one takes three hours to dry, and the other takes 45 seconds.
Formula: It's super thin, and really easy to apply.  There's not as much glitter as in Fairy Dust, so it takes two coats, but that's completely fine with me.
Dry Time: The bottle advertises 45 seconds, and it does not lie. You get a rock hard finish in 45 seconds flat.

These polishes are great, especially Northern Lights.  If you're debating on buying it like I was, stop thinking; just buy it already.

-Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment